Let’s face it – the Indian seller market is going strong with Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and so many others. With businesses shifting online and becoming a major hit with the masses for its convenience and variety factors, ecommerce developers in Chennai are in high demand.
What our ecommerce developers in Chennai do?
CartyStudios ecommerce developers in Chennai recognize and value the boom of the online market. We take careful measures to:
- Design and develop applications and websites for your ecommerce business, including customization.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Responsive Ecommerce Design.
- Shopping Cart Development.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Catalog Management.
Like what you see? Give us call at (+91) 88700 93384.
Tech suite of our ecommerce developers in Chennai
Our ecommerce developers in Chennai are armed with a sound knowledge of the most updated software:
- WooCommerce in WordPress
WooCommerce is the most used open source WordPress extension that our ecommerce developers in Chennai work with at ease. This PHP based platform can be perfect for you, because:
- It is used by over 380,000 online merchants, from small to large online businesses.
- With the availability of several extensions and plug-ins, your ecommerce website can easily be integrated with several payment processors and easy tracking.
- The option for combining your ecommerce business with blogs, social media and corporate pages in the website/app.
- It can be used for the most navigable shopping cart development, with one page checkout process and cross-selling options amidst others.
An ecommerce platform that is open source and PHP based, it is a popular tool used by ecommerce developers in Chennai. Ecommerce development with magento will bring a lot of benefits for your business, other than its reputation:
- Provides solutions which are cloud-based for your ecommerce business.
- High conversion and marketing rates.
- Search Engine Optimization in the best sense, with sitemaps, APIs and search links.
- Time-saving navigation menu with sales reports, customer accounts, products and promotional details on one screen.
- Seamless inventory tracking with flexibility in modification.
- Inbuilt marketing and SEO tools.
- Guest checkout facility and once click payment.
Our ecommerce developers in Chennai work well with VirtueMart, an open source ecommerce plug-in or component of Joomla. Written in PHP and using CSS and XHTML, this component makes use of a well-developed Content Management System (CMS). VirtueMart is handy, according to our ecommerce developers in Chennai for:
- Can be used for shopping cart development and catalog management.
- A dynamic website with several modules, plug-ins and extensions.
- Well-developed CMS that works side by side.
- Top notch SEO, with several meta tags for better search engine results.
- Unlimited addition of products and categories.
- Ratings and review system which is built-in.
If you already have something in mind, call us at (+91) 88700 93384
Hold on! Our ecommerce developers in Chennai also offer you something unique:
Custom PHP Development, which is a specialty of ecommerce developers in Chennai from CartyStudios, wherein we use dynamic coding as per your requirements. Our ecommerce developers are touted for the best custom PHP development, which covers:
- Custom PHP Ecommerce solutions such as tweaks to the shopping cart design.
- Developing custom PHP based ecommerce website and applications using Magento and WooCommerce for high search engine visibility and out of the box presentation.
- Custom PHP based Content Management System using WordPress and Joomla, for secure and regular updation of products.
- PHP based Customer Relationship Manager tool using WordPress and Joomla for customized social media integration and connectivity with customers.
Services of the best ecommerce developer in Chennai
Our ecommerce developers in Chennai have over seven years of experience in crafting the best of ecommerce website and applications. We do our best to provide you with the following services:
- Building ecommerce apps and websites
The ecommerce developers in Chennai at CartyStudios work with open source platforms like WordPress, Magento and Joomla to develop ecommerce apps and websites. When our ecommerce developers knuckle down to the nitty gritty of things, here is what we do:
- Design and develop the website and application as a cross source platform- access across all devices is a key to success.
- Implement seamless use of CMS, for enabling convenience.
- Create quality graphics and design, keeping in mind Responsive Web Design.
- Managing the catalogs and products for better organization.
- Managing the orders and developing components for order related functions.
- Integration of secure payment channels.
- Working on shipping, checkout and tracking status for the products.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Integration of CRM tools for better customer connectivity.
- Responsive ecommerce design
Our ecommerce developers in Chennai keep this in mind:
- One size fits all – Seamless display and navigation of website across all devices.
- Cross platform development – The ecommerce website and application designed should be accessible across all devices, from smartphones to desktops.
- Keeping magnifying and scrolling options to a minimum.
- Customized design options for the website and application, such as adding currency option on top of the homepage.
Interested in what we provide? Call (+91) 88700 93384 to know more.
- Shopping Cart Development
This comes well to our ecommerce developers in Chennai, who use softwares such as Magento, Joomla and WooCommerce. From native to global ecommerce services through your shopping cart, our ecommerce developers in Chennai have you covered.
Here is a checklist of our ecommerce shopping cart development services, customizable for you:
- Managing the products- add, edit or remove items to the shopping cart.
- Facilitate merchant/vendor/business in changing the pricing, images and updating products.
- Saving products to the cart.
- Social media login integration through Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Smooth server interactivity between computer server, merchant and client server.
- Payment gateways integration.
- Management of coupons, credits and discounts during checkout process.
- Secure check out of the products, facilitating check-up of the order status and tracking shipment.
- Notifications of orders via email and SMS.
- Management of product orders.
- Order cancellation and query options for customer care.
- Payment Gateway Integration
If you are looking for, then our ecommerce developers in Chennai at CartyStudios can provide you with the most valuable service. We place security and efficiency as top values while working on payment gateway integration.
Our ecommerce developers in Chennai strive towards:
- Accessibility of visa and mastercard credit and debit cards for payment.
- Integrating payment gateways such as CCAvenue, Payumoney, PayPal, etc.
- Secure transaction, through SSL encrypted certification.
- Validating the data for authenticity.
- Fraud detection for protecting against cyber money crimes.
- Validation on the merchant side.
- Sale transaction monitoring by the merchant for details on the order and payment.
- Search Engine Optimization
This is essential for better search engine visibility, and our ecommerce developers in Chennai can help your ecommerce business here. SEO requires the strategic use of keywords, tags, links and content to appear in the top search results.
Here is what we offer, using Magento, WooCommerce and custom PHP options:
- Work on relevant indexing and structuring of SEO content, so that multiple URLS can be linked and to avoid duplicity.
- Provide solid XML sitemaps for search engines to be able to crawl through and rank.
- Social media integrations through buttons and sharing options.
- Work on domain names and URLs for relevancy and better hits.
- 301 redirection that automatically leads from deleted to new product page.
- Easy navigation with optimum use of text and access at individual levels.
- Create customized landing pages for targeting the intended market needs and better keyword search results.
- Catalog Management
Ensuring efficiency for your ecommerce business, our ecommerce developers in Chennai are best suited for that job. Our ecommerce developers use WordPress and Magento for managing your catalogs, working on:
- Tracking and managing inventory.
- Adding, editing and removing multiple products and developing product pages.
- Faultless mechanism developed to track orders, shipment status and facilitate order cancellation.
- Focus on placing SEO content at key points for better search results.
- Keyword search to reach the specific product with an inbuilt search engine.
Our recent works
890 websites, 350 happy customers, 89 repeats and referrals- surely that says something about the talents of our ecommerce developers in Chennai.
Some recent works by our ecommerce developers in Chennai: